>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Man! I Feel Like A Woman! - Shania Twain

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGKatherine

Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:13 pm

Hi everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live, Man! I Feel Like A Woman! by Shania Twain.

Man! I Feel Like A Woman! is a song recorded by Canadian singer-songwriter Shania Twain, taken from
her best selling 3rd studio album ‘Come On Over’ (1997). It won a Grammy for Best Female Country
Vocal Performance in 2000.

This lesson takes a thorough look at the main heavily syncopated intro riff, which re-appears several times
throughout the arrangement.

It covers the chords in the key of A, where the guitar is capoed on the 1st fret, and the strumming with
swing feel.

The progression is less straightforward as it seems. For example, the chorus ends differently each time,
including a time signature change.

There are a lot of syncopated chord changes, usually at the ‘and of beat 4’, throughout the song and a good
sense of rhythm is a must.

Other techniques involved are muting the strings with the fretting hand and bending a few bass notes in the
verses.

There is a segment in which I encourage anyone, who wants to play a song from beginning to end, to create
their own charts.

Enjoy this level 5 song!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

neverfoundthetime

Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:24 pm

Now this is pretty cool Ness! I really like what you are showing here..... and I love me some Shania, that's for sure! :laugh:
Sounds really good.... must try it out....

TGNesh

Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:50 am

Thanks Chris, am glad you like it! You should definitely try it out, súch a FUN song to play. I love Shania, such a fantastic artist!!

Thanks again, Ness

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Now this is pretty cool Ness! I really like what you are showing here..... and I love me some Shania, that's for sure! :laugh:
Sounds really good.... must try it out....

michelew

Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:08 pm

Go Ness!

It definitely looks like fun. Mind you I've been playing so little lately that my callouses have all but disappeared. So I might need to remember how to play first and then work up to this one.

It was fun watching your playthrough.

Shel
:kiss:

TGNesh

Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:01 am

Oh gosh, yes it sure is much fun!! :woohoo: I wish i could sing it, I can somewhat, but hmm....the chorus hurts my throat. So If I don't talk for a week, on a good day, then I can. Oh well, chances are that will never happen.. :S (not talking for a week I mean)

I hope you'll get in some playing time soon Shel. I know things are crazy busy for you at the moment. Hopefully that'll clear up some time. I'm sure you'll remember how to play just fine. ;)

Many thanks sweet friend xoxo

Ness

michelew wrote:
Go Ness!

It definitely looks like fun. Mind you I've been playing so little lately that my callouses have all but disappeared. So I might need to remember how to play first and then work up to this one.

It was fun watching your playthrough.

Shel
:kiss:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic