Newest Target Members Only Lesson - Fly On The Wall - I Can’t Tell You Why with Kurt

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGKatherine

Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:19 pm

Hi everyone,

We have a new Target members exclusive lesson for today, I Can’t Tell You Why with Kurt.

Kurt has been working on a few songs to play with others at our upcoming International Guitar
Camp at Asilomar.

In this lesson we look at arranging The Eagles’ I Can’t Tell You Why for two players. He and
Sandy have talked about working on this since last year’s IGC.

Kurt particularly had been working on the leads, which are simply based on Pentatonic Patterns
in the key of D Major.

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... .html#song

sandysue

Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:21 pm

Awesome FOTW Kurt. I watched it a couple of times.This is such a beautiful song. What struck me the most was how far along you've come in your guitar playing. You're very musically inclined and it seems like you really want to keep learning new things and improving your skill level. That's so great. :)

Neil has been helping me figure out a good second guitar part to this song, and now it's just a matter of practicing enough to make it all automatic. :)

Sandy

tombo1230

Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:30 pm

This will be awesome Sandy and Kurt. I love this song. I hope someone records it.

Tom N.

sandysue

Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:10 pm

tombo1230 wrote:
This will be awesome Sandy and Kurt. I love this song. I hope someone records it.

Tom N.
Thank you Tom. I love this song too. Larry always video's all of the open mic's at IGC and after the 2016 camp Neil asked each of us if we minded having our Video's posted. I don't know if they get posted on the forum under recent posts or the IGC portion of the forum. I'll find out from Neil. :)

sandy

tombo1230

Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:38 am

sandysue wrote:
tombo1230 wrote:

Tom N.
Thank you Tom. I love this song too. Larry always video's all of the open mic's at IGC and after the 2016 camp Neil asked each of us if we minded having our Video's posted. I don't know if they get posted on the forum under recent posts or the IGC portion of the forum. I'll find out from Neil. :)

sandy
I look forward to seeing it. :)

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic