>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Life Of The Party - Shawn Mendes

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGKatherine

Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:27 pm

Hi everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live, Life Of The Party by Shawn Mendes.

Life Of The Party is a song recorded by Canadian singer Shawn Mendes, released in June of 2014.

The arrangement is done in the key of G and uses primarily four basic, open chords.

The lesson focuses mostly on the strumming, since it might be the biggest challenge for some guitar
players.

It starts out with double time strumming, with accents on beats 1, and of beat 2 and beat 4, while palm
muting the strings. It then changes in the chorus to the speed of 8th’s and to half time feel, while the
actual tempo of the song remains the same.

Enjoy this level 4 song!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

thereshopeyet

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:11 pm

Vanessa

Great play through and singing.
Great sound off your guitar.
I'll need to take a look at the lesson.

Dermot

:)

michelew

Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:47 pm

Hey TGNessa,

I finally got to listen to this; the highlight of my day.

I love it when you:

- just can't help yourself and you provide a mini-lesson in the preview; there's lots to learn right there
- bring us lessons for songs that aren't even on my radar yet - (BTW - I think it (my radar) may be broken. ;) )
- add a playthrough, play, sing - exercise your superpower; you and that beeeeeeeauitiful guitar sound wonderful. :kiss:
- keep bringing us these wonder songs with a multitude of stuff to learn.

Cool song. Cool and sweet playthrough. Great mini lesson; I'm sure the full lesson will be as detailed as always.

Thanks!

Shel

:kiss:

TGNesh

Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:42 pm

Dermot: Many thanks Dermot, sure appreciate it, as always! And yes, am enjoying my guitar immensely, glad you like it as well. :) :)

Michele: Very glad to be the highlight of your day Shel! :cheer: And I really love the elaborate comment on my lessons in general. I never take your generous responses for granted. They always make me very happy, you really are véry generous you know!! :blush: They make all the hard work so worthwhile, many thanks dear friend!! Big hug! xo

TGNess B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic