>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Just The Way You Are - Billy Joel

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
michelew

Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:40 pm

TGNess;

... WOW .... that is SUCH an incredible version of this beautiful song. I really don't think I can do it justice with words alone. ...

I haven't watched your lesson Ness, but your playthrough ... it's SO true to the song as delivered on the piano; all the right melody fragments; all the right highlights, all the right nuances; it's SUCH a perfect translation.

And your playthrough is breaktaking. Please put this on your album. I adore it. The touching and beautiful emotion you deliver with your gorgeous playing, gooooorgeous vocals and that stunning guitar is just beyond description; except to say that I can't imagine ANYONE doing it any better and I love it just the way ... it is. :) :blush: :kiss:

Your never fail to impress; even though we all know just how good you are ... you keep raising the bar.

Simply stunning....

I really did myself a disservice by getting to this so late. But gosh how you've made my day.

L

:kiss:

Shel

TGNesh

Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:48 am

:blush: Gosh....what can I say?! :silly: :cheer:

Well i'm thrilled about éverything in your beyond generous compliments and observations. :) :) Needless to say, there was a lot of work/(practicing) in this one :blink: , as in finding a way to make it work. I've tried adding some percussion, strumming of course, flatpicking/strumming, but eventually i liked simply fingerpicking it best. And yes, i really wanted those few signature melody fragments in there. Dropped D certainly helped me out too.

So yeah, I'm sooooooo pleased that you love it .....just the way it is!!! :woohoo: And for making your day of course, you sure made mine as well! ;)

Can't thank you enough dear Shel, what a loyal and supportive friend you are. xoxo :kiss:

Ness B)

michelew wrote:
TGNess;

... WOW .... that is SUCH an incredible version of this beautiful song. I really don't think I can do it justice with words alone. ...

I haven't watched your lesson Ness, but your playthrough ... it's SO true to the song as delivered on the piano; all the right melody fragments; all the right highlights, all the right nuances; it's SUCH a perfect translation.

And your playthrough is breaktaking. Please put this on your album. I adore it. The touching and beautiful emotion you deliver with your gorgeous playing, gooooorgeous vocals and that stunning guitar is just beyond description; except to say that I can't imagine ANYONE doing it any better and I love it just the way ... it is. :) :blush: :kiss:

Your never fail to impress; even though we all know just how good you are ... you keep raising the bar.

Simply stunning....

I really did myself a disservice by getting to this so late. But gosh how you've made my day.

L

:kiss:

Shel

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic