>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGKatherine

Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:39 pm

Hi everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live, Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden.

Truly Madly Deeply is a romantic ballad by Australian pop band Savage Garden, taken from their
self-titled debut album, which became an international big hit in 1997.

The song is in the key of C and uses only four chords. We take a look at a few different ways of
fretting those and we break down a strumming pattern in double time as a starting point.

Since the drums are very prominent throughout the arrangement, we also take a look at how to
somewhat copy the same feel by adding a bit of percussion.

Enjoy this level 4 song!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

thereshopeyet

Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:43 pm

Vanessa

That's one SAVAGE LESSON you savage chick :dry: :ohmy:

Dermot

TGNesh

Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:15 pm

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You're too much Dermot!! :laugh: :laugh:

thereshopeyet wrote:
Vanessa

That's one SAVAGE LESSON you savage chick :dry: :ohmy:

Dermot

michelew

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:20 pm

How cool is THAT!?!

TGNess,

You've used your magic on this song for sure. I just watched your playthrough and I LOVE the percussive stuff you're doing in here GOSH it adds so much to the groove of this cool song. It's a great song and you absolutely do it justice. Fabulous version.

I love hearing your soaring vocals on this too. Awesome. :)

Sorry to be late to the party. My work life balance is complexity out of whack; it's all work. Watching your playthrough on the bus as I'm doing now is about as much life as I'm getting.

Thanks for putting a big smile on my face. And nice to see you doing another song from down under.

:kiss:

Shel

TGNesh

Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:26 am

Thanks so much Shel!

I have to say, whenever i play this song, i just HAVE to drum something, i just can't not do it. :laugh:

I'm so happy that you think it worked out! :cheer: I have always réally liked the song and love to play and sing it, which i have for many years, even performed it several times. The latter usually with someone else joining me with the harmonies, which are really pretty.

Your work life balance sounds crazy.... :ohmy: but i love that i was able to put a smile on your face regardless. :)

Big hug!

TGNess B)

michelew wrote:
How cool is THAT!?!

TGNess,

You've used your magic on this song for sure. I just watched your playthrough and I LOVE the percussive stuff you're doing in here GOSH it adds so much to the groove of this cool song. It's a great song and you absolutely do it justice. Fabulous version.

I love hearing your soaring vocals on this too. Awesome. :)

Sorry to be late to the party. My work life balance is complexity out of whack; it's all work. Watching your playthrough on the bus as I'm doing now is about as much life as I'm getting.

Thanks for putting a big smile on my face. And nice to see you doing another song from down under.

:kiss:

Shel

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic