>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Franco Mussida – Leonardo’s Dream - PFM

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGKatherine

Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:50 pm

Hi everyone,

Neil finished his project on Il Sogno Di Leonardo and the final parts have added.

Enjoy the complete lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

davidrfinn99165

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:03 pm

Thanks for this series of lessons Neil. Wow Section C sets a high bar! The lessons have also sent me back to the original acoustic snapshot with a much greater appreciation of the technical challenges in each section.
/ david

thereshopeyet

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:00 pm

Neil

Thanks for Part C.
Leonardo’s Dream is a great tune, thanks for bringing our attention ( my), on TG.

Dermot

TGNeil

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:17 pm

davidrfinn99165 wrote:
Thanks for this series of lessons Neil. Wow Section C sets a high bar! The lessons have also sent me back to the original acoustic snapshot with a much greater appreciation of the technical challenges in each section.
/ david
Hey David,

I am really glad to hear you may work on this great piece. As usual, I have a hard time coming up with difficulty levels and even though this is mostly slow, there are transitions in to and out of Section C that bump this to 9, maybe even a 9.4.

Neil

neverfoundthetime

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:42 pm

Beautifully played Neil! That's a show stopper!

i want to be there, live, when this one is played on the deck on a warm night with a Californian Red in my hand with as many of my favourite TGers as possible. B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic