>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Love You More - Racoon

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGKatherine

Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:41 pm

Hi everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release has just been released, Love You More by Racoon.

Racoon are a melodic rockband from the Netherlands, formed in 1997 and consists of singer Bart van der Weide,
guitar player Dennis Huige along with Stefan de Kroon on bass and Paul Bukkens on drums.

The acoustic guitar dominates most of their music and Love You More, the bands biggest hit so far, is certainly
no exception. It is taken from their 3rd studio album, ‘Another Day’, released in 2005.

The song features a somewhat travis style fingerpicking arrangement with swing feel, and stands out by its many
melodic little details, including syncopation and emphasized notes.

Even though Dennis plays this in the key of A, where all the strings are tuned down a half step, we take a look at
how to play it in the key of G, Capo I, instead. This makes it more doable for more guitar players, while keeping
it very close to how Dennis plays it.

Enjoy this level 4 song!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

michelew

Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:05 am

TGNess,

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

I’ve LOVED this song ever since I first heard it; ever since you posted it on the forum, what ... seven years ago now?

Brilliant!

I LOVED your play through too. Please put it on the album. :kiss:

Excellent! (Imagine there’s a page of superlatives here). :)

Thanks!!

Love

Shel
:kiss:

crieniecat

Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:45 am

" Love You More" , great song and super lesson, I'm sure!

Had quite a giggle overhere as soon as i saw the video at " Giel" his studio!!
GA RECHTS! NU RECHTSAFSLAAN!!
JAAAAA... BESTEMMING BEREIKT!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Think CA, think IGC, For those of you whom have sat next to Ness in the car while driving somewhere...
You must have heard her navigation system, shouting out loud (freaking you out? :P ) with this famous Dutch DJ giving (yup, shputing!) directions at you..... :laugh: :silly:

Great way to learn some Dutch words as well, although I hope you all understand that shouting isn't a common Dutch thing to teach you something...
A smack on the fingers might be it... eehmm Nessa? ;) :blink: :laugh: :silly: :side: :woohoo:

Another super lesson from your hand
xxx Corina.

TGNesh

Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:53 am

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :blush: B) :cheer: :kiss: :) :) :)

Imagine a page full of emoji's doing a better job than the ones that i can select here!!! :laugh:

THANK YOU!! To say the least and for the lack of a better way to respond. :dry:

You're right that it's a long time ago that i put up that video, http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/149 ... acoon.html February 2011, almost 7 years ago. As you can see, I fine-tuned it a bit. ;) :laugh:

And I'm of course very happy that LOVE the addition of it here at TG. I hope some others will check them out as well. They have fantastic acoustic guitar songs.

Anyway, thanks so much dear Shel (that still doesn't cut it :S, we need more emoji's ), big hug! :cheer: :kiss:

TGNess B)

michelew wrote:
TGNess,

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

I’ve LOVED this song ever since I first heard it; ever since you posted it on the forum, what ... seven years ago now?

Brilliant!

I LOVED your play through too. Please put it on the album. :kiss:

Excellent! (Imagine there’s a page of superlatives here). :)

Thanks!!

Love

Shel
:kiss:

TGNesh

Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:57 am

Yep, anyone driving around with me in my rental car while being in CA will learn some dutch, whether they like it or not. You just can't ignore Giel's directions! :laugh:

And of course i hope that it's a good lesson. Well in thruth i believe it is ;) Very nice fingerpicking arrangement of a great song!

Ness

crieniecat wrote:
" Love You More" , great song and super lesson, I'm sure!

Had quite a giggle overhere as soon as i saw the video at " Giel" his studio!!
GA RECHTS! NU RECHTSAFSLAAN!!
JAAAAA... BESTEMMING BEREIKT!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Think CA, think IGC, For those of you whom have sat next to Ness in the car while driving somewhere...
You must have heard her navigation system, shouting out loud (freaking you out? :P ) with this famous Dutch DJ giving (yup, shputing!) directions at you..... :laugh: :silly:

Great way to learn some Dutch words as well, although I hope you all understand that shouting isn't a common Dutch thing to teach you something...
A smack on the fingers might be it... eehmm Nessa? ;) :blink: :laugh: :silly: :side: :woohoo:

Another super lesson from your hand
xxx Corina.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic