>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Breathe - Anna Nalick

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGNesh

Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:10 am

:cheer: :blush: B) :cheer: :kiss: :cheer:

Very glad you like the sound of the guitar (and voice :) ). He sounds amazing to my ears.

I know you're a sucker for 6/8 ;) , so I'd say, you should absolutely give the song a go. Simply a beautiful song.

In any way, thanks so much dear Shel, i couldn't be more happy with your reply! xo

Big hug,

TGNess B)

Btw. As for Grey's Anatomy, there have been several musical episodes in which the actors actually sing through their scenes. They've even recorded and released a soundtrack. This song was in the first musical episode i think and not just in the background, but really sung (recorded) by one of the main characters. Another song was for example Brandi Carlile's 'The Story'. (Amázingly sung by another actress Sara Ramirez :ohmy: btw), or Snow Patrol's 'Chasing Cars'.

michelew wrote:
WOW... now that was gorgeous... I hadn’t heard it before now neither as I don’t watch Grey’s Anatomy. But gosh that sure was beautiful and the sound of that stunning guitar and your sumptuous and soothing voice was pure bliss ... like coming home to a loving warm embrace. The sound quality you’re getting is also just lovely; a real treat for the senses.

I’ll definitely give it a look see. It will be a good choice actually as I’ve broken my thumb nail again. :)

Wonderful choice.

L

Shel

neverfoundthetime

Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:05 am

Hey, new guitar! That slipped under my radar..... :unsure: nice Ness.... a She and a He now.... perfect to strum on very clear sound and lovely wood and decorations.
Good for you! Have a ball! :laugh:

TGNesh

Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:26 am

In thruth, I did think something like 'how could he have missed it?' :dry: :laugh:

Many thanks Chris, i'm enjoying the heck out of it!

(btw I did think of you when considering to sell my Tanglewood. But i reconsidered after all, as in wanting to keep it. I did sell the Blueridge though. #seriouslybrokenow :S )

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Hey, new guitar! That slipped under my radar..... :unsure: nice Ness.... a She and a He now.... perfect to strum on very clear sound and lovely wood and decorations.
Good for you! Have a ball! :laugh:

neverfoundthetime

Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:07 am

Yeah, I have had my head down in work for past few months and very little quiet time for myself to take time on the forum or do much else, so I've only be able to do a superficial job on checking things out. Taking some well earned down time now up in the Alps with Corina, Lucas and Ale and hope to catch up with all things TG related and getting some playing in :) . So, looking forward to hearing that Taylor live sometime soon :) . So, you still have the Tanglewood, right? So many guitars, so little time! :laugh:

jayswett

Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:59 am

Great song, and a great play through. Good open mic song.

TGNesh

Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:40 pm

Many thanks Jay, very glad you liked it!

jayswett wrote:
Great song, and a great play through. Good open mic song.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic