Newest Target Members Only Lesson - Fly On The Wall - Nerves with Sandy

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
sandysue

Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:50 am

Thank you Ness for all of your sweet wonderful compliments. It means a lot to me coming from you. I've listened to all of your wonderful lessons thru the years and thought wow she is so talented and I wonder how you know so many songs in such great detail. But, I never think that you might be nervous when performing or videoing because you have been playing all of your life and you are a professional musician with so much talent, and you always appear confident while playing.

It's interesting that you say videoing a lesson can make you nervous because you're trying to get it as perfect as possible. I get nervous when I video myself too because I always anticipate that it's going to require quite a few takes before I get a video that I can accept, and then I start psyching myself out, especially when I get close to the end and I haven't made any unacceptable mistakes yet, then the inevitable alway happens, I mess it up right at the last couple of measures. It's reassuring to know that even the most professional, talented musicians get a little nervous too under pressure. :)

Sandy

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic