>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Hello - Lionel Richie

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGNesh

Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:53 am

Wow.....you guys and girls rock!! :blush: :cheer: B)

Michele: My oh my....what to say.. :blink: To me, an OMG never gets old either :laugh:, I'm dead serious! :blush: I'm so thrilled to read your feedback, since this is what i wanna put in there. In thruth, my heart and soul that is. With an under lying layer of instruction of course. ;) And i've always loved the song and many of Lionel Richies songs for that matter. He has such gorgeous ballads. I love several uptempo ones as well, like All Night Long, such a party!! Now how to arrange that?! :dry:

Back in the day we of course didn't have the internet and i remember asking my music teacher at school to write down the chords for me (for Hello). He actually did and i have played it on piano ever since. As i've pointed out before, working for TG makes me getting back to such songs with a fresh and more experienced look. I love that.

In any way, thanks so much for your comment, it means more to me than you know! :) xoxo

David: I take that any day David, thanks!! :laugh: Big hug! :cheer:

Dermot: Thanks for the video and comment Dermot! I love the story behind songs/movies and surely enjoyed this one. I had read some, which i usually do, but didn't bump into this one. Thanks again!

Bart: Awesome!! :cheer: Very nice to hear you appreciate such a 'finger-roll'. I would agree, it adds so much to the sound and feel. I actually use it a lot, on the piano as well. It's a relatively 'simple' technique, but with great results. Many thanks my friend! xo

Steve: Hey Steve, glad to hear you like the song! The challenge is to create the right 'feel', which is the challenge in general if you ask me. Also transitioning from chord to chord smoothly makes a world of a difference. It needs a good ear and serious attention.

As for the picking. I would like to encourage you to check out the segment again, which is 15 minutes long :blink: ...and right in the first minute i do tell you on which strings/positions i am. Please watch it again. Eventually those are simply a few basic ideas. In my own playing, i vary it up all the time, depending on....well many things. I could do a weekend workshop elaborating on this. :laugh: Thanks Steve!

Corina: Thanks babe! I'm busy and occupied with enough for sure. ;) xo

Chris: Thanks Chris!

Love you guys and girls! :kiss:

TGNess B)

tombo1230

Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:12 pm

Hi Vanessa,
Just watched your play through....juuuuuuuust gorgeous!! :) Lovely arrangement, great singing!
Worked really well! as a guitar piece. :)

Tom N.

TGNesh

Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:17 am

Oooooohw, I can't wait to give you a real big hug for that one, awesome to hear! :blush: :cheer:

tombo1230 wrote:
Hi Vanessa,
Just watched your play through....juuuuuuuust gorgeous!! :) Lovely arrangement, great singing!
Worked really well! as a guitar piece. :)

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic