>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Break A Little - Kirstin Maldanado

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGKatherine

Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:20 pm

Hi Everyone,

We have one more Target and Pay Per Lesson release for you today, Break A Little by Kirstin Maldanado.

The Pentatonix have been big stars here in the US for a couple years now. Kirstin Maldanado, the lone female in the group
recently put out a solo EP which included Break A Little.

The original was mostly keyboards but an acoustic version was released as well with an interesting guitar accompaniment.

The song includes fingerpicking at different speeds with unusual note groupings, and strumming at a few different speeds
and intensities.

The techniques involved should be challenging enough, let alone adding the vocal part over the syncopated picking.

I want to thank my student Illeana for bringing the song to my attention and singing it as part of the lesson.

Enjoy this level 6 lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... .html#song

TGNesh

Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:49 am

Wow......grrrrrréat job Illeana, fabulous vocals!!

sandysue

Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:20 am

Wow illeana you have a beautiful voice. I love your song choice. I hope to see you on more FOTW’s. :)

Sandy

michelew

Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:18 pm

Neil,

What a heartbreaking song. Wow! Ileana that was the first time I’d heard it and WHAT an introduction! Your vocals are magical.

Neil - there’s lots of cool stuff in there for me; lots that I’m sure I’ll love learning and playing. Singing... doing it justice AND not getting too emotional ... yep that would be a challenge.

Thanks

Michele

thereshopeyet

Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:58 pm

Neil and Ileana

Great guitar and singing.
Cool lesson.

Dermot

:)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic