>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - El Condor Pasa - Simon & Garfunkel

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:29 pm

Hi Everyone,

We have one more Target and Pay Per Lesson release for you today, El Condor Pasa - Simon & Garfunkel.

Visit the site for free guitar lessons, TARGET program, forum, community, and contests.

El Cóndor Pasa is an orchestral musical piece by the Peruvian composer Daniel Alomía Robles, written in 1913.

It was covered by Simon & Garfunkel in 1970, with Simon adding some English lyrics, and appears on their 1970 Bridge Over Troubled Water.

This lesson takes a look at their version. It features relatively easy chords and progression in Em.It shows how to strum this with your fingers, while alternating bass notes with your thumb.

It also covers an easy way to play the intro both in first position and an octave up.

Enjoy this level 4 lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

michelew

Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:25 pm

TGNess,

WOW! That was dead gorgeous! Your playing was beautiful. But your vocals ... just stunning....

As so often happens, I watch your playthrough and think “I want to do THAT!” Thanks for showing me how teach.

:kiss:

Shel

dennisg

Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:35 pm

This is a must-learn for me! I'm about to find out how it sounds on guitar and mandolin.

tombo1230

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:31 pm

What a beautiful song. Nicely played and sung and it looks fairly straight forward.

Another winner. I hope Dennis posts a video with his mandolin buddy duet.

Tom N.

TGNesh

Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:28 am

:blush: :kiss: B)

I always thought this is such a gorgeous/lovely pearl on the Bridge Over Troubled Water album. Needless to say, LOVE your comment!!! So thank you, thank you, thank you!! :cheer:

And now, indeed, learn it and play/sing it as well. I'm sure you'll do a great job at it. :) :)

Big hug! xoxo

michelew wrote:
TGNess,

WOW! That was dead gorgeous! Your playing was beautiful. But your vocals ... just stunning....

As so often happens, I watch your playthrough and think “I want to do THAT!” Thanks for showing me how teach.

:kiss:

Shel

TGNesh

Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:30 am

Awesome!!

You gotta let me know how it works out Den. I can already hear it! :)

dennisg wrote:
This is a must-learn for me! I'm about to find out how it sounds on guitar and mandolin.

TGNesh

Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:32 am

Thanks so much Tom, very happy for that!

Sure agree with you, beautiful song and would love to hear/watch a guitar/mandoline duet. Such a great combo!

Thanks again Tom! xo

tombo1230 wrote:
What a beautiful song. Nicely played and sung and it looks fairly straight forward.

Another winner. I hope Dennis posts a video with his mandolin buddy duet.

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic