Newest Target Members Only Lesson - Fly On The Wall - Bermuda Triangle Exit 2018 with Sandy

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:31 pm

Hi Everyone,

We have a new Fly on the Wall lesson, exclusively for TARGET members, Bermuda Triangle Exit 2018 with Sandy.

Sandy has been revisiting instrumentals and this week we looked back at Stefan Grossman’s Bermuda
Triangle Exit
. It was in pretty good shape but we made a few adjustments to fine tune a couple spots.

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... sandy.html

sbutler

Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:04 pm

So Sandy, after watching your fotw here, I realized that I too was missing the exact same note. Must have replaced on finger for the other, and skipped the open B .

Great minds think alike eh?
Scott

sandysue

Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:03 pm

Yes Scott, I think that over time it’s easy to accidentally change up some of the notes in a song without realizing it. The fingering probably has something to do with that.

I always hate to go back and re-read the music on some of my older songs because it takes effort but it’s probably a good thing to do on some of the instrumentals that are a little more complicated.

I wonder how common it is for other students To make that same mistake that we are making on that song.

Sandy

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic