>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - That's Alright, Blue Suede Shoes by Elvis Presley

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
michelew

Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:08 am

Elvis LIVES!!

And she’s AWESOME!!!

Just watched your playthrough Ness. SO cool! SO much FUN! I just LOVED it! Watching you channel Elvis has absolutely made my afternoon. Smiling big time.

Shel
:kiss: B)

TGNesh

Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:44 pm

Hey you bunch of awesome people, sooooo very nice to read your enthusiastic comments, sure made my day! :cheer:

Chris: Thanks Chris! I can't believe you still haven't fullfilled your promise to Corina :dry: , what's keeping you?! :laugh: :P

Corina: Haha, you funny woman, you're so sweet! :cheer: I Totally get your point, can't miss, thanks so much! :laugh: :laugh: :kiss:

Sandy: So glad you like those dear Sandy! Elvis is finally in the TG-building. ;) xoxo

Dermot: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yeah, Elvis came in, Neil left! :laugh: As for pink, come to think of it, it was Elvis' favorite color in those days. ;)

Steve: That's great Steve! Very pleased you like all those little additions. That's exactly what i'm aiming for, to make it work on one guitar. Many thanks!

Tom: :cheer: Thank you very much Tom! B)

Michele: :blush: :cheer: B) :kiss: Your comment made my day again!! ;) I absolutely had fun! :woohoo: Like i mentioned elsewhere i'm enjoying the heck out of playing through dozens and dozens of his songs the past weeks, month. In any way, so nice that i made you smile big time, i love to do that. :) :) Thanks so much dear Shel! xoxo

TGNess B)

Fred

Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:01 pm

Great Stuff Vanessa! Sorry to join the Elvis fest late, but wonderful renditions. Keep'em coming....I've not seen the "Are you Lonesome Tonight" video yet, but it's next on my list. I'll try and post some pictures from my collection once I view it!

Best,
Fred

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic