>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - How ‘Bout Us by Champaign

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGNesh

Tue May 01, 2018 5:26 am

Steve: Many thanks Steve! So great to hear you've taken the time to tackle this song, especially since you didn't know it. Classic 80s ;). I always thought it was a gorgeous song. Never thought about playing it on the guitar though, but since working for TG i pretty much try out all the songs that i know from back when. That is when i bump into them again. It sure was nice to get into this one. Thanks again Steve!

Michele: Hey Shel, my biggest, sweetest fan! :cheer: :kiss: Your comment is of course sooooooo generous, LOVE it! Can't believe it took me quite a while to get back to it, sorry about that. (#lifestoobusy :S ) The song was a challenge somewhat, both musically as well as vocally. It is, as you say, of course just one guitar and two vocals. Still, i thought i'd better keep it simple. Then Corina and I tried it out and what do you know.....we thought it worked fine enough. :laugh: I guess it's safe to say that you feel the same way ;) , awesome!! Thanks so much dear Shel xoxo

Corina: And thank yóu for joining me once again! :kiss: And it's always nice to add more to our repertoire in general. :) Thanks again babe xoxo

TGNess B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic