>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Breathe by Faith Hill

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Fri May 25, 2018 5:59 pm

Hi Everyone,

We have a new Target and Pay Per Lesson release for you, Breathe by Faith Hill!

Faith Hill is a multi-Grammy Award winning American singer and one of the most
successful country artists of all time.

Breathe is taken from her best-selling album with the same name, released in 1999.

This lesson shows the chords in the key of G, the I, II, IV and V, and the progression.

The arrangement features some fingerpicking as well as strumming with half time feel.
This could be done with either your fingers or with a pick. It is encouraged to be able
to do both.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

dtaylor

Sat May 26, 2018 6:34 am

I must say it's nice to hear this sung by a voice that can do it justice, Vanessa ;)

michelew

Sat May 26, 2018 9:00 pm

TGNess,

Another lovely and tender love song. You can sure pick them.

This looks like a nice lesson. I’ll be finally picking up a guitar today. It would be a nice ease back into flat picking.

I really enjoyed your play through Ness; just beautiful. The smooth transitions you make from understated to more intense in both playing and singing are especially wonderful.

Thanks.

Shel
:kiss:

TGNesh

Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:52 am

And for me that's really nice to hear Dean, many thanks! :) :)

dtaylor wrote:
I must say it's nice to hear this sung by a voice that can do it justice, Vanessa ;)

TGNesh

Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:59 am

And here you are once again, as always. :)

I would agree Shel, it's a really nice song. I don't even remember where i picked it up. Maybe someone pointed it out to me. :dry:

In any way, it'd be a great song to work on by using a pick for both picking and strumming. Or at least it'd be nice to have the ability to do both, playing a song with your fingers, but also with a pick whenever you might need to.

Thanks so much for the compliments on the play through :cheer: . I actually had considered to not include it, since it's a little out of my vocal range. Well I reconsidered obviously. B) I love how you notice the nuances and such.

Thanks again and big hug to you! xo

Ness

michelew wrote:
TGNess,

Another lovely and tender love song. You can sure pick them.

This looks like a nice lesson. I’ll be finally picking up a guitar today. It would be a nice ease back into flat picking.

I really enjoyed your play through Ness; just beautiful. The smooth transitions you make from understated to more intense in both playing and singing are especially wonderful.

Thanks.

Shel
:kiss:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic