>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Back To You by Bryan Adams

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:56 pm

Hi Everyone,

We have a new Target and Pay Per Lesson release for you, Back To You by Bryan Adams!

Back To You is a rock song written by artist Bryan Adams and Eliot Kennedy. It was first
released in 1997 as a live acoustic version for Adams album ‘Unplugged’.

We take a look at the chords in the key of C, the strumming and the progression.

The arrangement is straight forward, energetic and has a very driving feel to it. This makes
it much fun to play, yet relatively easy. The biggest challenge might be the ‘dreaded’ F chord.

Enjoy this level 4 lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

michelew

Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:29 pm

TGNess,

Well it’s official, I mustn’t be a die-hard Bryan Adams fan because I didn’t know this one. Well... I do live under a rock! As well. B)

But regardless, I really enjoyed your playthrough Ness. It’s driving indeed. Cool.

While I’m thinking of it, I know you’ll be heading off to IGCEurope soon and I hope you have a lot of fun and that it’s a great success. It’s a long way for me of course, but I would love to join you one day.

Thanks Teach!

Shel

:kiss:

TGNesh

Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:22 am

:laugh: :laugh: You're excused for this one! :P

I've always really liked this one, love the groove, and i was pleased to see that he still plays it in recent concerts. It sure was fun to play it again! B) :cheer:

And actually, i just got back from meeting Neil, Nani and Marc at the airport. From there they made it safely to Corina's house. They all seemed quite alright, so that's good.

I still got lots and lots to do before the weekend (work is calling on all fronts), but late Friday afternoon we'll be off to Samaya, which supposed to be really beautiful. We got gorgeous weather too, so incredibly lucky actually.

How I wish you could be there too... :( ...who knows someday..

Many thanks my dear friend, big hug! xo

Ness

michelew wrote:
TGNess,

Well it’s official, I mustn’t be a die-hard Bryan Adams fan because I didn’t know this one. Well... I do live under a rock! As well. B)

But regardless, I really enjoyed your playthrough Ness. It’s driving indeed. Cool.

While I’m thinking of it, I know you’ll be heading off to IGCEurope soon and I hope you have a lot of fun and that it’s a great success. It’s a long way for me of course, but I would love to join you one day.

Thanks Teach!

Shel

:kiss:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic