>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Follow The Sun by Xavier Rudd

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:13 pm

Hi Everyone,

We have a new Target and Pay Per Lesson release for you, Follow The Sun by Xavier Rudd!

Xavier Rudd is a very talented singer/songwriter/multi-instrumentalist from Australia.
He is an accomplished fingerstyle guitars as well, as heard in this tune, Follow The Sun.
It was released in 2012 on his album Spirit Bird.

The song is played in Double Dropped D Tuning and capoed at the fifth fret.The chord shapes
and left hand changes are very easy but the speed of the picking is the big challenge in
playing this, along with singing and playing the harmonica, of course. The picking pattern
is pretty basic though, and the song could be strummed as well.

Enjoy this level 5 lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

spinland

Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:10 am

Simply stunning! I can't wait to learn this song. Thanks Neil (and Student who brought this song up).

michelew

Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:37 am

Neil,

This is a cool song, with a lot of wisdom in it. I’m really enjoying learning it.

I hope you have a wonderful time on your travels and that IGCEurope is a big success.

It’s also nice to hear that your family is having some great joyful and life affirming times. I wish Coree and Nora a wonderful life together and that their newly formalized bond strengthens them for life’s rollercoaster ride.

Love

Michele

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic