>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Green Green Grass Of Home by Tom Jones

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:12 pm

Hi Everyone,

We have a new Target and Pay Per Lesson release for you, Green Green Grass Of Home by Tom Jones!

Green Green Grass Of Home, written by Claude Putman and a worldwide hit for Welsh singer Sir Tom Jones.

We take a look at his version in the key of G, where the guitar is capoed on the 1st fret. The arrangement
is strummed with straight feel and the progression consists of only three chords which makes it a perfect
song for beginners.

The lesson also covers Joan Baez’ version in the key of C, done with swing feel, including alternating bassnotes.
This version probably has a few more challenges, in particular because of the F-chord.

Enjoy this level 3 lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

michelew

Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:12 pm

TGNess,

You started singing and all I could hear was Elvis. :)

I too didn’t realise what it was actually about.

Nice that you’re offering a beginners’ song here and different ways to play it. Swingtime feels nice.

Beautifully played and sung as always; very touching and that low register always sounds fabulous on you.

A nice surprise.

How about a happy song for an up coming lesson. :)

Thanks Teach

Shel :kiss: :kiss:

TGNesh

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:41 am

I canNOT believe that i didn't reply here... :ohmy: So sorry dear Shel.....As you know i always love and appreciate your support and enthousiasm for my work... :kiss:

You could hear Elvis? Now how is that possible?! :laugh: :P

Thanks so much for the compliments! :cheer: The older i get the more i've come to appreciate my own vocal range, since it allows a broader range of songs and artists. With this one, if i had a higher voice, I'd probably go for the Joan Baez' version, haha! :laugh:

No seriously, i love that you like both my low and higher register. 'I Will Remember You' certainly brought me more to the higher one. ;)

A happy song, hmmm did I the last couple of months? :dry: Not so much, but I do consider Hello Marylou a happy song. :) :)

Anyway, I'm late, but i didn't love your comment any less. Thanks so much Shel! xoxo

michelew wrote:
TGNess,

You started singing and all I could hear was Elvis. :)

I too didn’t realise what it was actually about.

Nice that you’re offering a beginners’ song here and different ways to play it. Swingtime feels nice.

Beautifully played and sung as always; very touching and that low register always sounds fabulous on you.

A nice surprise.

How about a happy song for an up coming lesson. :)

Thanks Teach

Shel :kiss: :kiss:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic