>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - I Will Remember You by Sarah McLachlan

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:53 pm

Hi Everyone,

Our newest TARGET and Pay Per Lesson release is on I Will Remember You by Sarah McLachlan!

I Will Remember You is a gorgeous song co-written and recorded by Canadian singer-songwriter
Sarah McLaughlan. The lesson covers the progression, which consists of only five chords in the
key of A.

Since Sarah usually adds a lot of color to the chords in general, on both piano and guitar, we
mostly dive into several ways and options of doing the same.

Enjoy this level 4 lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

michelew

Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:47 pm

TGNess,

Goosebumps... after watching your play through.

Sarah is one of my favorites. I’ve seen her a few times in concert now. She has so many beautiful songs. This is one of them.

I love the color she uses, the varied rhythms, the way her songs touch your heart, the often haunting qualities.

Nice choice.

And I love hearing you sing in a higher register. Beautiful...

Shel
:kiss:

Craig

Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:53 pm

Wow! Now that's what I call "getting out of the basement"!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Great job as always. Even though this is a song I won't learn for singing reasons, the Chord Variation segment was very informative and things I can incorporate in other songs.

Thanks for the lesson!

Craig

sandysue

Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:27 pm

Thank you Ness. Great choice on your lesson. it’s such a beautiful song. I really want to learn this one. :)

Sandy

TGNesh

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:52 am

:blush: Goosebumps....I sure love that... :cheer:

What a treat to have seen her a few times. I think she's an incredible singer and performer. One of those artists who only needs an awesome voice and the ability to play an instrument well.

I, like you, also really like how she always adds a little more to her playing, it suits her songs just perfectly, this one no exception. A gorgeous one indeed.

Yes, a higher register for me. In parts though, most of the song is quite okay thankfully. I'm glad you like that range of my vocals too :) . I love to be able to sing a variety of songs by a variety of artists, and i can get just about low and high enough (in general) as i need to be.

Thanks so much for leaving me yet another generous comment Shel, big big hug!! :kiss:

Ness

michelew wrote:
TGNess,

Goosebumps... after watching your play through.

Sarah is one of my favorites. I’ve seen her a few times in concert now. She has so many beautiful songs. This is one of them.

I love the color she uses, the varied rhythms, the way her songs touch your heart, the often haunting qualities.

Nice choice.

And I love hearing you sing in a higher register. Beautiful...

Shel
:kiss:

TGNesh

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:56 am

:laugh: :P ;) See, I do it too! :laugh: B)

I really like the fact that you find valuable information in this lesson to carry over to whichever other song. That's exactly what i usually aim for. I always want to add something more for that matter.

Thanks so much my friend, big hug to you too! xoxo

Ness

Craig wrote:
Wow! Now that's what I call "getting out of the basement"!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Great job as always. Even though this is a song I won't learn for singing reasons, the Chord Variation segment was very informative and things I can incorporate in other songs.

Thanks for the lesson!

Craig

TGNesh

Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:00 am

I so hope that you will dear Sandy! A beautiful song for sure and I'm very glad you like it as an addition to Target....i can also totally hear you sing it too. I hope to hear it someday! :) :)

And certainly a big hug to you too! Yes, i know, hugs everywhere in this thread, but hey, you're my favorite people. :kiss:

Ness

sandysue wrote:
Thank you Ness. Great choice on your lesson. it’s such a beautiful song. I really want to learn this one. :)

Sandy

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic