Newest Target Members Only Lesson - Fly On The Wall - Pacheco and Redtail Hawk with Sandy

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:12 pm

Hi Everyone,

We have a new Fly on the Wall lesson, exclusively for TARGET members, Pacheco and Redtail Hawk with Sandy!

Pacheco and Redtail Hawk are songs done by Kate Wolf, a very talented songwriter and performer who tragically
lost her battle with leukemia over 30 years ago at the age of 44. This FOTW lesson is the first of Kate’s songs to
appear here at TG but hopefully not the last.

The songs were suggested to Sandy by her IGC band mates and I took the opportunity to approach it as an ear
training lesson so we spent much of the time listening to them (mostly on Sandy’s phone so please excuse the audio),
and putting the pieces together. Hopefully the viewers will play along and work it out as well.

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... sandy.html

thereshopeyet

Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:17 pm

Neil and Sandy

Interesting lesson, thanks for the FOTW.

Dermot

The video link posted didn't work in the Uk fro me, so posted some I came across.

sandysue

Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:49 pm

Hi Dermot

Sorry you aren’t able to access the videos that Neil posted but they are basically the same as the ones you posted by Kate Wolf. I love those songs. They reference various places in California where I live. In fact Pacheco pass is very close to my home.

Tom gilmore actually introduced me to Kate Wolfs music and I love her voice and her music. One of my other favorites of hers is a song called Love Still Remains. It’s my understanding that she passed away in her early forties from chronic leukemia I believe, but her music still resonates with many of us. :) :)

Sandy

LisaC

Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:47 pm

Hi Sandy,
It was fun watching this lesson! Hopefully we'll get to hear it at camp!
Lisa

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic