>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Reharmonization Technique Lesson

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:43 pm

Hi Everyone,

Our newest TARGET and Pay Per Lesson release is on Reharmonization Technique Lesson!

An incredible useful and often overlooked musical technique is ‘reharmonization’. This tool
allows you to change the harmony and chord structure of a song, and if learned properly will
allow you do it spontaneously as you improvise.

It’s no easy task learning how to substitute chords for one another, but this lesson is perfect
for those up to the challenge.

Enjoy this level 7 lesson!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

heatndude

Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:08 am

Max,

Thanks for the lesson, this is very interesting!

This will definitely make my brain hurt for a while, that means there's learning happening i think.

Mark

TGMax

Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:34 pm

heatndude wrote:
Max,

Thanks for the lesson, this is very interesting!

This will definitely make my brain hurt for a while, that means there's learning happening i think.

Mark
Hahaha, that's exactly what that means. it will be a challenge to map out your reharms but it will be so worth it! The more you practice simple ones in a variety of keys the faster you will begin to see them "on the fly" and you'll begin to be able to add them into your playing easily without much thought. The same way that when you play with a capo you're really using the same chord shapes you learn as a beginner, when you map out these reharms you'll start to see patterns that are the same regardless of the key. Stick with it and it will pay off! Let me know if you have any questions, I'm always happy to help fill in the blanks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic