>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - I Can’t Tell You Why by The Eagles

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGNesh

Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:14 am

Hey all!

Craig: Yikes as in those vocals are high? You're surely right about that one. :ohmy: :laugh: Thank you very much for the compliments!!

Sandy: You and I both dear Sandy! I've always loved to play and sing this song. I'm really glad you like it, thank you! :) :)

Michele: Thanks so much Shel! I take 'gorgeous' any day! :cheer:

Tom: How awesome you're going to see them Tom! I've seen them twice myself, which is already a long time ago (late nineties, early 2000). I have a strong feeling you'll see this song in their setlist. I think it's always included. 'You can't put Timothy in the corner'. (Dirty Dancing-joke, Claire should know. ;) ) Love your comment on the play through, many thanks!

Ken: Many thanks Ken, great to hear you like it and I hope you're on your way of playing it yourself. Setlist looks great. Lots of classics I see. The 'only' one i'm missing is The Last Resort'......aaaand The Boys of Summer. They did perform the latter when i saw them in the late nineties. But oh well. I should check if they're coming to The Netherlands. Thanks again Ken!

Dermot: :laugh: :laugh: Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :cheer:

Many thanks all! I loved to add this one to target, since i've always loved the song ;) . Really glad that you like it too!

TGNess B)

tombo1230

Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:35 pm

TGVanessa wrote:
Hey all!

Tom: How awesome you're going to see them Tom! I've seen them twice myself, which is already a long time ago (late nineties, early 2000). I have a strong feeling you'll see this song in their setlist. I think it's always included. 'You can't put Timothy in the corner'. (Dirty Dancing-joke, Claire should know. ;) ) Love your comment on the play through, many thanks!

TGNess B)
I totally get the reference ‘nobody puts baby in a corner,’ :) That movie has been on in my house many many times believe me. The songs are so great!
This will also be our second time seeing The Eagles, Glen Frey was in the lineup the last time and yes they did do this tune, one of my favourites. :) I had to coax Claire to go last time. She said I won’t know any of their songs and then proceeded to sing along to them all. :laugh:

Tom N.

TGNesh

Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:18 am

Yeah, i should've known you heard the DD-reference maaaaaaaany times! ;)

Singing along to all of them, that's hilarious!! :laugh: :laugh:

tombo1230 wrote:
TGVanessa wrote:
Hey all!

TGNess B)
I totally get the reference ‘nobody puts baby in a corner,’ :) That movie has been on in my house many many times believe me. The songs are so great!
This will also be our second time seeing The Eagles, Glen Frey was in the lineup the last time and yes they did do this tune, one of my favourites. :) I had to coax Claire to go last time. She said I won’t know any of their songs and then proceeded to sing along to them all. :laugh:

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic