>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Evergreen by Barbra Streisand

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:58 pm

Hi Everyone,

Our newest TARGET and Pay Per Lesson release is on Evergreen by Barbra Streisand!

Evergreen (Love Theme From A Star Is Born) is the theme song from the 1976 film ‘A Star Is Born’.
It was composed by Barbra Streisand with lyrics by Paul Williams. The song earned them an Academy
Award, a Grammy Award and a Golden Globe.

This lesson teaches a fingerpicking arrangement in the key of A, with the guitar tuned down a half
step, as Streisand performs it in pretty much all her concerts.

We take a look at the many chords and shapes, including several barre chords and chords with bassnotes
other than the root.

The fingerpicking should be done in a random way, anyone trying to tackle this song should be completely
comfortable fingerpicking in general. The lesson runs a few very important fingerpicking techniques in order
to change chords smoothly. Those are in my opinion crucial for any fingerstyle arrangement.

Enjoy this level 6 lesson!

https://www.totallyguitars.com/target-s ... esson.html

Craig

Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:40 pm

Oh my goodness!!!! That was sooooooo beautiful! How great to see you two together again! Vanessa's great guitar work, Corina's singing like an angel, WOW!

That made my day for sure!!!

Craig

thereshopeyet

Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:21 pm

Vanessa and Corina

That is amazing, never mind the lesson :ohmy:
Your play throughs are alwasy fantastic.

Thanks fora supercharged Evergreen Lesson.

Who's your canine friend ?

Dermot

Link - Lascia Ch'io Pianga - Lyrics and Text Translation

sandysue

Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:03 pm

Beautiful lesson and song Ness. I want to learn this one. :)

tombo1230

Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:40 pm

Excellent work ladies, really enjoyed your singing Corina that was just sublime. Lovely guitar playing Vanessa. :)

Tom N.

michelew

Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:35 am

Ness and Corina

This is absolutely gorgeous. Playing, singing, .... so moving. Just WOW!

Magical

L

Shel

:kiss:

TGNesh

Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:31 am

Hey you lovely bunch of people, many many thanks for your very kind and generous comments! :kiss:

Craig: Hi dear Craig, you sure made my day as well!! :cheer: It was very nice to finally record something together again, it's been a while. Your compliments are awesome, thanks so much!!

Dermot: :laugh: Love the picture Dermot and your response too!! Really nice to hear and much appreciated, always. My little furry kid is my girl Charly. She's adorable and sits in easily. :) :) She's my everything. I love her appearances on video. She's only seven, but one day i'll be so happy to have her on camera. ;) Thanks again Dermot!

Sandy: That'd be so great if you would learn it dear Sandy, i reckon a perfect song for you too! Thank you very much!

Tom: Always so nice to hear from you Tom! Really glad you like it, even the guitar playing! :laugh: :laugh: :P #totallykidding

Michele: Another 'WOW' and 'gorgeous/magical', those are always awesome compliments! :cheer: :kiss: Thanks so much sweet friend, loved to read those! xo

Thanks again boys and girls! :kiss:

TGNess B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic