>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - When We Were Young by Adele

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:30 pm

Hi Everyone,

Our newest TARGET and Pay Per Lesson release is on When We Were Young by Adele!

When We Were Young is a soul ballad by British singer-songwriter Adele. It’s taken
from her 2015 album ‘25’ and was released as the 2nd single early 2016.

It features a piano arrangement in the key of Cm/Eb, but translates very well to the
guitar by capoing it at the 3rd fret and using shapes in the key of Am/C instead. A few
chords might be challenging still.

We take a look at a couple of ways for the right hand, as in one could fingerpick through
the song, or strum it, or use a combination of both. It’s highly encouraged to find your
own way of playing it.

Enjoy this level 4 lessons!

https://www.totallyguitars.com/target-s ... esson.html

michelew

Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:19 pm

TGNess,

Well you know I love Adele. :)

That’s one hell of a ambitious singing project, but damn! if you didn’t sound great, especially at the end of the playthrough section in the preview. I’ve always loved your voice.

This is an interesting project for sure and fabulous that you’ve again taken a piano song and translated it to guitar. And of course given us options for playing it. Like any good teacher, you’re always trying to improve our ability to work it out ourselves too, by explaining how it’s done.

Thanks sweetie.

Shel

TGNesh

Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:13 am

Yes I know you do! :) :)

Phew....yeah, the vocals :blink:, thank you!!! :cheer: I somewhat get away with it in most parts, but it's a challenge. :S :laugh:

Many thanks for the teaching-compliments. I sure try to address as much as possible. And some things one needs to figure it out for themselves, depending on what you want of course.

Thanks again my dear friend! xo

michelew wrote:
TGNess,

Well you know I love Adele. :)

That’s one hell of a ambitious singing project, but damn! if you didn’t sound great, especially at the end of the playthrough section in the preview. I’ve always loved your voice.

This is an interesting project for sure and fabulous that you’ve again taken a piano song and translated it to guitar. And of course given us options for playing it. Like any good teacher, you’re always trying to improve our ability to work it out ourselves too, by explaining how it’s done.

Thanks sweetie.

Shel

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic