>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Better Together by Jack Johnson

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:55 pm

Hi Everyone,

Our newest TARGET and Pay Per Lesson release is onBetter Together by Jack Johnson!

This feel good song by Jack Johnson is a great way to loosen up at the end of a long day.

Reminiscent of beach vibes and sunsets, Better Together incorporates easy chords and
soulful licks with a bouncy mid-tempo rhythm.

Relax and unwind with this fun filled lesson!

Enjoy this level 3 lesson!

https://www.totallyguitars.com/target-s ... esson.html

familyman4

Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:53 am

Hey there Max. Fun technique's to perfect in this lesson.

It sure seems that more & more artists are using their guitar's in so many different ways to get a percussion sound out of the instrument. I see scratch pads attached to guitar tops, a lot of folks beating the guitar like drum on the front & back, etc. It is interesting to watch and JJ has certainly had his "style" perfected for many years. Fun lesson!

Here's a quick question for you. A lot of your lessons include "tab" only, and no lyric sheets. Is there a way to include a PDF file with song lyrics for the site? Yes, I know there are lyric sites everywhere on the internet. It just seems like it should be a part of what we have available on TG when working on these songs. Just a thought?

And, I believe this is the first lesson on TG with this Guild guitar. Looks and sounds great!

Happy 4th Of July!!!!
Bart

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic