>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Raspberry Beret by Prince

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tgjameela

Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:37 pm

Hi Everyone,

Our newest TARGET and Pay Per Lesson release is on Raspberry Beret by Prince!

This song shows off the astounding talent Prince had for writing guitar parts to accompany
himself.

The best guitarists can all write what “needs to be played” during that verse or that special
sounding chorus, and that is exactly what he did in this song.

By studying these parts and how they weave in and out with the vocal melody you’ll gain access
into the mind of Prince and how he thought about the guitar as an accompaniment instrument.

This lesson is like a masterclass in writing great guitar riffs and having them fit seamlessly with
the vocal melody.

Enjoy this level 5 lesson!

https://www.totallyguitars.com/target-s ... esson.html

jayswett

Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:21 am

I just noted that the video that comes up when I initially click on Raspberry Beret in the lessions section is a foo fighters song.. However, the correct video does come up subsequently, when I click on the free preview and/or the lesson itself. Not a huge problem, obviously, but thought I would point that out.

jayswett

Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:44 pm

Still an issue. Is it just my computer?

TGNeil

Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:56 am

Hey Jay,

I can't seem to find the wrong link. I tried the one from the Forum post, the one under the Prince lessons, and the one from the Recent Lessons list. They all took me to the right lesson. Any more particulars on the path that got you to the Foo Fighters song?

Neil

tombo1230

Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:01 pm

TGNeil wrote:
Hey Jay,

I can't seem to find the wrong link. I tried the one from the Forum post, the one under the Prince lessons, and the one from the Recent Lessons list. They all took me to the right lesson. Any more particulars on the path that got you to the Foo Fighters song?

Neil
When I go to the lesson section and play the Prince video that is already loaded in the play window, it plays the Foo Fighter video which is a preview. Did you play it Neil? It is labelled as Prince, but very quickly Max tells you it is the Foo Fighters.
If you don't play what is loaded in the play window but instead press part1, or preview it plays the correct video. Hope that makes sense? So there is something wrong there i.e. the wrong video is pre-loaded in the player.

Cheers,

Tom..

tgjameela

Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:02 pm

Hi Guys,

Thanks for raising this and apologies for the late resolution!

Tom, thanks for the detailed explanation, I've gotten the same issue and have raised it with the tech crew to resolve, should be 24-48 hours to fix, in the meantime please be sure to click on the lesson part to view the correct lesson.

Let me know if anything else is needed on this one.

Thanks guys!
Jameela

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic