Story in Your Eyes

Feel free to get outside the box here.
BigBear

Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:57 pm

Just a quick comment that with all the many great songs on TARGET I've never had as much fun as learning Story in Your Eyes this past weekend! What a great song and the little runs make it especailly fun to play. A perfect Campfire song!

Now all I need is a campfire!!! Cheers! :cheer:

goldleaf

Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:00 pm

Just , listened to it. I agree an awsome tune. I keep getting distracted by new songs. Got to concentrate on a couple so I can get vid ready some day in the near future. Gary

BigBear

Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:41 am

goldleaf wrote:
Just , listened to it. I agree an awsome tune. I keep getting distracted by new songs. Got to concentrate on a couple so I can get vid ready some day in the near future. Gary

Gary- I know what you mean. I have to drop back every night and play the stuff I already know or I start losing it. The new TARGET songs just aren't committed to memory enough yet to let me go exploring all the new candy on the site.

It's like a drug, "I can play this, I can play that!". I'm like a kid in a candy store and I need to focus.

That being said, Story was really fun to learn. That E7+9 is fun to hit fast!! The E7 is easy, it's the +9 that's a challenge! lol!

Cheers! :cheer:

neverfoundthetime

Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:20 am

Yeah, Story In Your Eyes has always been one of my absolute favourites and Neil's Youtube of it got me here. I was amazed how quickly I got the riff down and my timing at speed is getting better as I practice it every day. Really recommend learning this song to anyone listening!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic