Access to TARGET

Feel free to get outside the box here.
silverboy

Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Now I got the password and can access the TARGET page but none of the links are working for me. Is anyone able to actually use the lessons?

hutz13

Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:10 pm

None of the band lesson links worked just 404 errors

hutz13

Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:24 am

The reason the band songs aren't working is because its trying to take you to a page that isn't there. They need to fix up the webpage addresses. It is possible to watch the videos if you insert the right web address into your browser. For example if you want "Blackbird" by the Beatles, click on the song title from the bands page. On this page it will say Page 1 of 9 and it will have an article index on the right. The web address for this page is:
http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-ho ... -blackbird
To view the Play Through all you need to do is add ?start=1 to the end of the above web address. Adding ?start=2 will take you to the Preview, ?start=3 to Let's Talk Theory etc. Hope that helps, hopefully they will have all the links fixed pretty soon.

I'm just a little frustrated cos the videos are in a really high quality it takes ages to load up. I think I read in another place in the forum that low bandwidth videos will be coming up at some stage, I hope sooner rather than later.

auntlynnie

Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:54 am

Hi,

Sorry for the error. I have notified our programmer and it will get fixed. The low bandwidth videos will be rolling out this week.

Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely,
Mike

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic