Terms and Conditions?

Feel free to get outside the box here.
bobbyG

Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:45 am

Hey Neil/TG Team,

I am very very interested in signing up for the TARGET program, it appear4s to be what I need. I notice that you have the 60 day money back guarantee, but I cannot find any terms and conditions regarding the recurring monthly fee, and cancellation, etc. If I sign up, I don't see why I would not want to continue, but my job puts me all over the country for extended periods, and guitar lessons may not be possible in 8 months time. If someone could help me out with the "length of membership" and cancellation policies, that would be great. For those of us who have been burned before, every "opportunity" on the internet is taken with caution. Thanks.

BobG

TG-Ronald

Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:07 pm

Hey Karma... thanks for calling our attention to this. we will post it on the form and on the registration page as well.

Ronald

TG-Ronald

Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:03 pm

Here you go bobbyG...

All memberships are rebilled every 30 days at $19.95 USD. You may keep your membership for as long as you wish. We will continue to provide you with new content for as long as you remain a member. You may cancel at any time. There is no commitment necessary. If you wish to cancel, please submit a support ticket and we will promptly cancel your membership.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic