Target questions

Feel free to get outside the box here.
oldfingers

Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:26 pm

I watched the webinar through the whole thing and tried asking a question all the way through it. There was a lot of stuff going on! It was a great new thing too! But, I found myself in a difficult position about what to do over some personal issues I have. I tried to think of ways to get them across and then I put them out there and was encouraged when it was said that all the questions would get answered. I thought for awhile something was wrong and mine weren't getting through for some reason. So I went looking for another way to get them sent in. I sent them about three or four different ways and I have never gotten an answer yet. It was said that they would come in email and on the forum and I haven't been able to find them yet. I'm noticing that the only thing new from anybody from the management seems to be in the locked target sections. So here is new question if there is anybody from the site management that can read this. How do I get a question answered about target and getting into it if I'm not able to subscribe to it yet. I need my question answered before I can subscribe and I want to do that. I'm afraid I'll lose my chance before I get my question answered.
:dry:

hutz13

Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:16 pm

Hi,

You can post your question here in questions about TARGET or you can send us a ticket.

Thanks,
Mike

oldfingers

Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:43 am

Already sent it to [email protected] days ago

AcousticAl

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:44 pm

I looked up your account and search for your e-mail address. [email protected]

I couldn't find anything from you. I apologize if we did not receive it for some reason and would like to answer your question(s). You can post them here or try to send again. I'll keep an eye on this thread to make sure you are taken care of.

Sincerely,
Mike

oldfingers

Fri May 01, 2009 3:59 pm

My profile has my email address in it and my user name is oldfingers. My old question is irrelevant since my money is gone. I was trying to find out how long I had to pay to join target since I have areal problem with money because I am waiting for my Social security to start coming in on June 17. I had a little money to pay for a months subscription to target, but if I had to come up with it again before the 17th of June I wasn't going to fair very well with it. I told you all that I had been following th4e website for awhile and really wanted to get into target and I had signed up for the advanced notice to Target so I could "Guarantee" my spot. But, on the webinar you made it sound like I only had a day or two to get in. So I fired off a question. When I got no answer, I fired off another and another, and so on for three days. I even sent one through [email protected]. I never didn get an answer until the one above and an email telling me to do just what I did already or post my question here again. I didn't find this until last night and the email came yesterday. By then the little bit of money I had was gone. Had I found out that I could still get in I would have sent the money after I got it in the bank, but I didn't have enough to put it in there if it was going to be too late. For all I know now, it may be too late and I still don't know. But, I'm broke now until June and I figure by now I'm out of luck. In the message I sent through support I tried to make a deal to just get a place saved for me until I could get the money you needed, but got no answer. I still would like to be a part of Target and take the lessons. I don't need to start them or expect to unless I get paid up, but I'd liked to have had the chance to get a place in the program. I may come up with the money again in a couple of weeks and if I do and you all have the inclination let me in I'd like it if you would notify me and let me know if I can still join or not, since I can't find out even if membership is still open or not anywhere on this sight since it is all locked up in the target area and there is not much posted in the free part anymore and I can't find out. Not asking you to give me anything for nothing, just the time to get you the money before I start and a little time to do that since I don't have it right now. I would appreciate it if yo would look up my account under oldfingers adn let me know via email, please, one way or the other.
Thank you, Bill

oldfingers

Fri May 01, 2009 4:09 pm

I just sent you a Private Message.

Mike

plucker58

Sun May 03, 2009 7:11 pm

Hi,
I understand you guys need to try and make some money with this site,you sure put a lot of hours of work into it, and yes if people don't like it,there are plenty of other free guitar lesson sites around. But TG is such a great site with great lessons and song choice's, its a shame that maybe the free side of the site, will be forgotten for those who can't afford the target program fee.
Maybe the New songs that have been shown on the target prog can be down sized for the free side of the site,or something.
I hope to be able to still enjoy TG and to recommend this site to anyone who enjoys playing a guitar.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic