How will TARGET work on a monthly basis??

Feel free to get outside the box here.
micke1967

Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:06 am

Hi
I have signed up as TARGET member a few days ago.
Now my question being how this will work on a monthly basis???
Will there be sent out invoices to my inbox here on TG??
Or will I have to sign up as TARGET member agin and again and...well you get my point...
What is the idea on this-how is it supposed to work?
best regards Micael from Sweden

TG-Ronald

Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:42 pm

Here's the specifics...

All memberships are re-billed every 30 days at $19.95 USD. You may keep your membership for as long as you wish. We will continue to provide you with new content for as long as you remain a member. You may cancel at any time.

There is no commitment necessary. If you wish to cancel, please email us at [email protected] and we will promptly cancel your membership.

chinay

Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Hi!
I'd like to join the Target program ASAP, and I am happy to learn about the above question since that made me hesitate before signing up. I expected some sort of "Terms and Conditions"-link to come with the sign up-page. I think it would be great if you could put up one of those for future members!
Just a couple more things:
At what date each month will this money be drawn from my credit card? Would be good to know for when I need to pause/quit my access to the Target-program.
... Which brings me to my second question, is it possible to quit paying but stay a member, so that when I feel that I need to and/or can afford to re-join the Target program, I can?

Kind regards
China (incidentally also from Sweden)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic