FinishingSongs!

Feel free to get outside the box here.
1koolrule

Fri May 01, 2009 6:22 pm

Hi Neil and folks
This might have been asked already, but I haven't the time read everything.
My question... Will all the video lessons for a song be complete in the TARGET program?
Meaning all the lessons to learn the WHOLE SONG! The reason I ask this is because so much of the FREE stuff is incomplete. Maybe 1 or 2 videos on half the song and wait months for the rest. I would like to join the TARGET program. But I don't want to wait months to complete a song.

TG-Ronald

Sat May 02, 2009 11:22 am

Hey 1koolrule!

The answer to your question is yes. All the songs in the library are complete (50 songs) with new ones added monthly at a rate of 4-10 new songs per month. The lessons are 8-10 videos per song.

Neil has spent most of his time getting the learning materials inside TARGET complete over the last year, so you can imagine.

Warmest regards,
Ronald

RicksPick

Sat May 02, 2009 12:15 pm

1koolrule

It' so worth it, all songs are complete.
So many Its hard to know where to start.
Jump in and have a ball.

RicksPick

jeffstephan

Mon May 04, 2009 11:44 pm

I am strongly considering joining TARGET but first need to know if the songs are tabbed out as an accompaniment to the videos? Many thanks, Jeff Stephan.

(If you answer this question in this forum, please disregard my previous email).

spags

Mon May 04, 2009 11:56 pm

Jeff,

The lesson notes Neil provides for each lesson contain song background, TAB, chord charts, and sometimes the actual sheet music.

tcon

Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:28 am

Just so you know. There is no commitment when joining. The most at risk is a single months cost, and that's less than half a single low-end guitar lesson. I just joined last week, and have added about 7 songs to my repertoire.

map4242

Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:01 pm

1koolrule wrote:
My question... Will all the video lessons for a song be complete in the TARGET program?
Meaning all the lessons to learn the WHOLE SONG! The reason I ask this is because so much of the FREE stuff is incomplete. M
Yes, as others have answered, the TARGET lessons are complete and look like the TARGET sample videos.

However, many of the free youtube sample videos have not been done in TARGET yet if that is what you are asking.

There are over 50 songs complete and more getting added frequently. Already worth the price of admission.

Mark

BigBear

Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:38 pm

1koolrule wrote:
My question... Will all the video lessons for a song be complete in the TARGET program? ...I would like to join the TARGET program. But I don't want to wait months to complete a song.
1koolrule- Welcome to the forum! I don't want to speak for Neil but my guess is it will be a very long before all the free songs on YouTube become full blown TARGET lessons. Beside being a good teaser for his website, the free videos also serve as a gauge to how much interest there is for certain songs.

As others have noted there are now over 50 songs in the TARGET program. I think many of them started as YouTube videos. What most people don't realize is that a full TARGET song study is about 8 or 9 parts long. Neil gives an overview of the song with a little history, a full speed play-thru, left and right hand breakdowns, slow speed views etc. I have never seen anything anywhere as comprehensive as a TARGET song study. It is simply fantastic!

As far as getting to your songs. Let's put it this way. There are over 17,000 people registered to the TG site. All of them want to see their favorite songs in a video or a song study. I have no idea how many TARGET members there are but I'm guessing around a hundred+. All of them want their songs done too. Whose songs do you think will get done first?

My point is, Neil listens to his members. He prioritizes song studies based on what his members tell him. So if you are a TARGET member your chances are astronomically better of getting your songs done than if you are on the sidelines.

Plus, Neil announced today that TARGET will be closing very soon, maybe even next week. If you get in now your price is locked in with the rest of us when (and if) they re-open the program. Certainly worth considering!

Happy playin'

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic