Target Program

Feel free to get outside the box here.
machoy4617

Sat May 02, 2009 5:42 am

Hi Neil

Im in scotland in the UK and joined the Target Program On Friday the 1st May and was really looking folward to getting started but, as yet have not being able to see any of the beginger tution videos due to the poor quality of them (jumping, sticking, freezing and not in sync) Watching the song videos that are on the Target Program are no probem to watch just the tution videos.

What is being done to solve this as I am not the only one to have this problem. I know that new thing up and running might have teething problems but everyone who has joined are all paying a monthly subscription for this service then this not to good.

I am using Firefox to view totallyguitars and I do really love this site. It is inspirational thank you.

Tom
(scotland)

acustk5

Sat May 02, 2009 8:19 am

I have had no problem with any of the videos but, of course, I realize that everyone needs to be able to view them. I value the HD quality and it might be extra work, but maybe there could be two versions: HD and SD.

Music Junkie

Sat May 02, 2009 9:13 am

There have been many additions in the last day or so that put up SD videos. They load much faster and run smoother. I am sure they are working right now to get the rest of them up as well.

jgmorten

Sat May 02, 2009 12:05 pm

I have an older mac and can not play any target videos including the new low resolution ones. I play the free stuff just fine. It must be my mac's ability to process the videos, because my daughters newer intel based macbook has no problem with even the high def target videos. I have asked the support administrator if there is a work around. One post indicated that the videos can be downloaded and played back using a different player!

haoli25

Sat May 02, 2009 5:27 pm

Is there a limit to the number of video submissions each month from TARGET members for Neil's critique?

quincy451

Sun May 03, 2009 9:25 pm

How does your older mac do with youtube videos? It might be a issue with flash video playback on your machine. But alas I don't have a mac so I can't point to where the mac support for flash video or .flv video playback comes from.

Lavallee

Sun May 03, 2009 10:38 pm

Please see the new Video status post at the top of this forum category.

Thanks,
Mike

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic