Video's not working

Feel free to get outside the box here.
jfatch1890

Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:11 pm

Kind of upset that i can watch the video's on youtube,but the video's on the site don't come up at all for me when i hit play they just stay black.Kind of limits me to learning the songs posted on youtube witch I don't normally see the new ones or full ones being posted up there.But other then that its a great site and very well constructed and easy to navigate.

TGNeil

Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:49 pm

Hi,

We know a lot of people are having problems playing the high quality videos that are in TARGET.

On Friday we will be releasing reduced file size videos as another option in TARGET that are the same quality as the free site.

Please hang in there for these videos. We have tested them on DSL connections with older systems and they work great.

Sincerely,
Mike

MiceElf

Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:39 am

I was one that had a problem with the Target videos, but have now figured out the problem. I updated my Flash player and that seems to have taken care of it.
The original post on this has been locked so I was unable to post this fix there!

jfatch1890

Sat May 02, 2009 7:26 pm

Thanks for the info mike Ive tried updating software and everything under the sun to get them to work.Hopefully there's a way to resolve the issue cause I get on the site everyday hoping it will magically work lol

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic