lessons on dvd

Feel free to get outside the box here.
whyteyj

Wed May 06, 2009 8:38 am

This may be a daft question but what if someone didn't want to commit to the target programme (don't know why tho')Would it be an option if someone for talk sake wanted 3 songs to learn and neil and the team put all the video lessons the person asked for onto dvd and charged a one off fee....say $20 as an example and posted that off to the buyer.Would that be counter productive to the target programme do you think ?.:huh:

frybaby

Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:22 pm

A good question. Very similar to the forum question about paying by the song. Expecially for those of us with limited time to devote to learning new songs, or those of us who are slow learners.

I detect a Marketing nitch here. Be the first on the block to offer such a package.. Ca Ching.

karatejohn

Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:03 pm

I take it by what I've read that you don't have lessons on D.V.D.. Thats too bad because with one computer in the living room, it's hard to learn any lessons when other people in the house are trying to study the Bible or trying to sleep. It would be nice to learn and practice in my bedroom where I could close the door and not bother anybody.

TGMatt

Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:10 pm

Very Simply the economics make absolutely no sense to us..

We may have some DVD content created next year, but no way will it become custom

Thx

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic