My Buttons at top of screen don't function

Feel free to get outside the box here.
seank

Wed May 06, 2009 5:58 pm

Hi, this is my first post. I'm not a member of the target program but I really appreciate all the free resources this site has to offer. I started playing the other day and thanks to this site I can already do a couple lead riffs and scales pretty well. Only thing I wanted to mention is that the "Sign Up Log In Site Map My Profile Support" buttons are just text to me not links. I'm running the latest version of FireFox if that is any constellation. Anyway, not a huge deal I just set my bookmark to totallyguitars.com/community.

Thanks again for this wealth of non-pop-up-spam free content. I love this site!

bhudson

Wed May 06, 2009 6:44 pm

Not sure what Browser you are using but I have found that Firefox works great! If you are using it now you might want to try clearing the private data and see if this helps.

I have been trying to learn on my own as well through the internet at various site. I am have been a TARGET member for approx 2 weeks and I have got my 20 dollars worth.

Just start from the beginning of each lesson and follow what Neil tells you. The videos are clear a Neil explains it very well. Don't jump all over the place as much as it is tempting to.

Good luck!

Brad

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic