classical gas full lesson issues.

Feel free to get outside the box here.
quincy451

Wed May 13, 2009 2:09 pm

1) Part 2 the preview video does not play. standard/high def...just a spining circle.
2) Tried to comment at the bottom of the full video list. Could not becauase I was not logged in. Well the top of the screen said I was indeed logged in.
3) Curiosity question: why did Niel switch guitars for this one?
Like the fret markers on this one. But don't care too much which one he plays.

David

spags

Wed May 13, 2009 2:44 pm

hi david - i've had the logged out even though it says you're logged in issue several times. the web site seems to have an inactivity timeout that will automatically log you out if you have been idle for a while. i'm not sure how long you have to be idle before it loggs you out.

i also had the spinning circle for the high def preview video of classical gad. the standard def video plays for me though.

quincy451

Wed May 13, 2009 4:23 pm

Ok I got the low def one to view. On the log out issue. I was not idle I was viewing the videos. I went from that page right here without logging in and it took my message here. So don't know what is up with that. Not too important. Thanks for the tip on the low def version. Neil giving background information on this song was very interesting as usual. Not sure how he comes up with that stuff. But it goes a long way to make the journey of getting through the song more interesting.

Thanks,
David

tgjameela

Thu May 14, 2009 5:57 pm

Thanks for the report on the Classical Gas videos. I think the HQ ones have been fixed.

Neil

quincy451

Fri May 15, 2009 3:24 am

true they all work now...I checked to see what I got for them.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic