How to find videos on the site

Feel free to get outside the box here.
pageisgod

Wed May 13, 2009 8:28 pm

OK so i recently became a member, i do not pay for target. The whole reason i became i member was because i saw a you tube video of a lesson for I want You (shes so heavy). I was told to come here to finish the video. However, I can't find it anywhere. Is it in this "target" program? Is there a list of target songs to see if it is really worth it to buy it? Ty

rcsnydley

Wed May 13, 2009 9:12 pm

First off if you saw it on Youtube then the video obviously exist though it may not be posted yet.
Second, I am a TARGET member and I assure you it is well worth the monetary investment.

Keep Playing
Ric

AcousticAl

Fri May 22, 2009 9:49 pm

I came here from seeing youtube vids as well- and joined the first week paid memberships were offered. LOVIN the site.

The lessons that are in Target are the entire songs played regular speed/ slowed down/ close ups left and right hands, song background, intro, conclusion, tab notes-- WAY more than you'd ever need.

My point is that it must take Neil a long time to do this for each song- and he doesn't put up something that's not SOLID. So if you saw a vid on youtube, you'll probably see it on Target eventually when it's ready.

Al

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic