How dose target work ?

Feel free to get outside the box here.
tovo

Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:22 pm

bquinlan wrote:
Since we are on the topic, I just noticed that all of the previous postings are from "9 months 1 week ago" Quite a rush of interest. Just a little lull since? Please don't tell me I'm the only one on this site.
thanks,
Bob Q.
Bob the question about membership was asked and answered. Not much point in posting anything further. There's plenty of activity on the site and plenty of people willing to help you determine your level. How about you post a video of yourself playing and you will get an honest, helpful assessment of where you are at. Anyway, 9 months and 1 week could easily just be a pregnant pause.

bquinlan

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:11 am

didn't mean to poke a nerve. sure do appreciate the immediate, positive, detailed response. Your answers just brought my anxiety level down many notches. This is what I was hoping for. I really appreciate tovo's suggestion: tape myself and upload it on to the site. after all, if I'm really going to do this...I had better do it. Accountability. I like that. I see and already thank you for the commitment. Now I have to bring it.
thanks,
bob q.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic