Updates are great but...

Feel free to get outside the box here.
AcousticAl

Fri May 22, 2009 10:16 pm

I'm finding it hard to know what has been updated in the Target videos-- for example, all I see is something like: "Never Going Back" updated. Is it the tab?.. a new 'normal video' uploaded?.. a new video segment that wasn't there before that I should check out?

This is more with songs that I've already practiced a lot on. I'd rather not have to go back and watch every video again- especially if the update is something I'm not interested in.

Is there a way to 'flag' the new segments? Bold them? Or list them in the What's new section?

Thoughts?

Al

rcsnydley

Fri May 22, 2009 10:35 pm

Good point Al. I found the same thing today. It said there were updates, but not what or when. I didn't know if the updates were something I'd already seen or been added since the last time I looked at the lesson.

Keep Playing
Ric

dennisg

Fri May 22, 2009 11:45 pm

Hey guys,

Right now, most updates are Standard Quality videos of pre-existing High Quality videos. We still have some work to do on completing the conversions. When I add segments to lessons, like a Fly On The Wall video or something, I will make sure it is flagged differently.

Neil

Guitarmom

Mon May 25, 2009 1:39 pm

Thanks for the feedback. We'll make sure to put some dates next to things and be more specific.

Mike

Lavallee

Wed May 27, 2009 7:22 pm

I am glad to see that you have added the updates title and date in the main menu of Target. It will be easier for us. It will also be good for Totally Guitar as a proof that things get done. You should make sure not to delete any (drop down window or something like that).

Good request Accoustic Al

Marc

AcousticAl

Wed May 27, 2009 7:41 pm

Yes- easier to follow now..
And thanks to the dudes behind the curtains for gettin' it done!

Al

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic