song-requests and non-US citizens

Feel free to get outside the box here.
butterfly_in_pants

Sun May 24, 2009 7:12 am

Hey,

I'm sorry to get all hung up on this, but: I've got some amazing songs I'd love to play but it's hard for me to work out the chords and stuff. Is it really possible to request these songs to be added in the TARGET program?? I mean, it seems almost impossible to keep up with so many peoples's wishes...

I probably will join the TARGET program anyway, so this is more like an out of interest question. =)

Just to make sure: it is possible to join TARGET even if You don't live in the US, right?!

Bye,
Ani

Lavallee

Sun May 24, 2009 8:02 am

Hi Ani,

I am personnaly from Canada, but there are groups from England, Scottland, Danemark, New Zealand, Sweden, Ireland, France that I can remember. Regarding the song requests, Neil is listenning but there is so much they can do in a week since they have other activities than the web site, I am sure. So if you are patient, tehy will eventually come up.

Rigth now the is about 50 different complete lessons already made. I am sure if you ask from some tabs to practice, before your song comes up, somebody will help you. I find that the people participating in the forum are very helpfull, knowledgeble, and courteous.

If you join, you won't regret it.

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic