Video picture not keeping up with the sound

Feel free to get outside the box here.
jjohnson63

Sun May 31, 2009 7:57 pm

Hello-

I am a new member and am excited about the possibilities of this new Target learning tool. My problem is this... While the video is playing the picture is flickering with gaps in between each frame and seems like I am getting about three individual still pictures of Neil every second instead of a moving picture. This kills the visual possibility that I can see what his hands are doing. I think there might be some setting inside my computer that can fix this, but as yet have not been able to find anything that works. The youtube videos work fine, as I am able to watch it as well as things like movie trailers on MSN with no trouble. Can anyone advise me?

Thanks-
Steve

Chasplaya

Sun May 31, 2009 8:28 pm

Couple of things need to be done which might help, update your flashplayer latest adobe version and also ensure you have the latest ver of your vid player.

rcsnydley

Sun May 31, 2009 9:59 pm

Also Steve, if you are using the High Def. vids in TARGET try the low bandwidth ones instead.

Keep Playing
Ric

jjohnson63

Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:51 pm

Hi Ric-

I don't know how to do that. Could you advise me?

Thanks-
Steve

Lavallee

Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:02 pm

Hi, I think Ric means to use the normal video rather the the HIgh def one in the lessons. They are labelled as such in each of the lessons, If you take the play through per example, you will see the 2 choices of video

Marc

rcsnydley

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:22 pm

Yes Steve, what Marc said. There should be two videos for each TARGET lesson just use the normal one.

Keep Playing
Ric

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic