More login trouble

Feel free to get outside the box here.
cliffeley

Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:27 pm

I can't log into the target program. I think this is because I have logged into it on another computer, even though I have logged out on that computer also. The nonsensical message that i get is "You must first log in." "You are currently logged into the private area of this site."

It also says at the homepage at I am logged in and calls me by my user name. So if I'm logged in why can't I go the target material that I am paying to use?

I'm getting frustrated.

map4242

Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:53 am

This happened to me recently.
From the support link, I got the email address for support, put the title 'login problems'.

They had me fixed in a few hours. The hours they are available to fix things like that are listed there too.

Also, I frequently log in from different computers and hasn't been a problem. I don't think it was the cause of yours either.

Mark

rcsnydley

Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:14 am

Yes, I too had this problem once. It doesn't have to do with logging in on other computers as I do this daily.
Send an email to [email protected] and they will fix you up.

Keep Playing
Ric

RicksPick

Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:16 pm

Hi all

I had this problem also
I tried several times to clear cookies then all private data, uninstalled firefox and reinstalled all with no luck.
I then contacted support, but before they got back to me (couple of hours, Thanks very quick response)i fixed it.
I thought I would try to change my password ( user name i knew was correct and didn't want to change) as a last hope and it worked.

Hope this helped

RicksPick

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic