Finally Joined

Feel free to get outside the box here.
AndyT

Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:02 am

Yep, I joined. For a month at least. Time will tell if I can afford it next month.

Chasplaya

Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:07 am

Check under the cusions on your couch under the seats in the car for cash, sit outside the Supermarket with a can whatever it takes man...

smegger

Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:23 pm

Hi, My name is Dean and I live in New Zealand. I have finally joined The TARGET programme after about a year. I was wondering if we could have some blues lessons on the site. I am really interested in the blues and havent come across any blues lessons as yet.
Nice to be here though [file/]

tovo

Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:32 pm

Hi Dean. Chas will be over the top happy to see another Kiwi. Me...I can see them anytime on Bondi Beach (kidding mate) Can I suggest that you start a new thread here:

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/84- ... rself-here

Tell us a bit about yourself. Cheers mate.

haoli25

Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:37 pm

smegger wrote:
Hi, My name is Dean and I live in New Zealand. I have finally joined The TARGET programme after about a year. I was wondering if we could have some blues lessons on the site. I am really interested in the blues and havent come across any blues lessons as yet.
Nice to be here though [file/]

Kia Ora Dean. Glad to have you with us. I think you will really like it here. As far as Blues lessons go, there are more on the way. In the meantime, from the Master Menu, scroll down to ELECTRIC GUITAR and then check out the C Minor Jam. You'll like it.

Bill

Chasplaya

Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:27 pm

G'Day Dean or Kia ora whatever rips your shorts!. AS tovo suggest tell us all about yourself at the thread he linked. Best place to chat to new members, looking forward to that added support, the Aussies at present outnumber us physically but not mentally lol And a Blues lover to boot way to cool!

bigears

Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:42 pm

Hi greating from the IOW, really glad ive signed up to the TARGET site, I feel as though my learning curve has finnaly started asending again, at the tender age of 57 there is still room for improvment.

haoli25

Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:11 pm

Hello BIGEARS. There are a lot of 50-somethings on this site that are still learning too. You will really like the TARGET program, there are some excellent lessons in there. If you have any questions or need any help, just ask. When you have a chance, check out some of the member GROUPS also. Glad you are here with us.

Bill

tovo

Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:18 pm

bigears wrote:
Hi greating from the IOW, really glad ive signed up to the TARGET site, I feel as though my learning curve has finnaly started asending again, at the tender age of 57 there is still room for improvment.
Welcome aboard. I'll be the dummy and ask...what's the IOW??

Chasplaya

Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:30 pm

tovo wrote:
bigears wrote:
Welcome aboard. I'll be the dummy and ask...what's the IOW??
Acronym Definition
IOW Isle Of Wight
IOW In Other Words
IOW I/O Write
IOW International Office for Water
IOW Intelligence Operations Workstation (USMC)
IOW Integrated Optical Waveguide
IOW Instruments of War (gaming group; Return to Castle Wolfenstein; Activision, Inc.)
IOW Information Operations Warfare
IOW Innovators of Wrestling
IOW Idiots on Wheels
IOW International One Way (rental fee)

Lol my guess would be the Isle of Wight. And warm welcome Bigears this is the right place for you in my opinion. Lot of the guys are in the same young age bracket as you and I'll bet have similar music tastes. Enjoy the site and we'll see you around.

regards

Chas

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic