Feel free to get outside the box here.
RicksPick

Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:33 pm

And they say Neil goes off and back to topics
Iv'e lost count how many threads you guys are on
RicksPick

KennyF

Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Well, RicksPick, with two off topic posts in a row, it looks like you'll fix right in.

Welcome aboard brother. Image

Now where's my damn coffee??? Image Image

AndyT

Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:55 pm

Hey Poi Boi! Yeah, you in the fur! Take that coat off will ya? you're giving me hot flashes.

I think I agree with most of what was said in this thread but since SOME people have wandered all over the planet with it.... (just kidding)

Nothing wrong with going off topic as long as the original question gets answered. Plus, practice can be very frustrating and this is a good way to let go of it and relax.

what was I talking about? Ummm.... Right. :lol:

Kenny, here! *tossing a can of Maxwell house at you*

KennyF

Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:34 pm

AndyT wrote:
Nothing wrong with going off topic as long as the original question gets answered.
Absolutely! So long as the question gets answered, all is well.

AndyT wrote:
Kenny, here! *tossing a can of Maxwell house at you*
Thank you sir! B)

P.S. "Don't forget to untick the check box". :laugh:

BigBear

Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:09 pm

AndyT wrote:
Nothing wrong with going off topic as long as the original question gets answered. Plus, practice can be very frustrating and this is a good way to let go of it and relax.
That's the gold standard, did the question get answered before we went crazy? If not, ask the question again or rephrase it. We can still be semi-serious when there is a legitimate question floating around here somewhere.

But, like most forums, we beat the topic to death until it isn't fun or interesting anymore and then we get silly.

Poi Boi! That's harsh!! :lol: Geez, I hate that stuff! Keep that slimy mess on the Islands will ya? Hey, you should hook Kenny up with that Kona you guys are so proud of!! I order it directly from some plantation I've never hear of but it tastes really good!

AndyT

Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:33 pm

I don't drink coffee. I'm strictly a water and Gatorade kinda guy.

I drive past the Kona Coffee plantation every now and then. Man does it stink. burnt coffee beans anyone?

BigBear

Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:09 am

AndyT wrote:
No wonder you need stronger meds!! ROFL!!

KennyF

Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:33 am

AndyT wrote:
Actually, I only have two cups of coffee in the morning. After that, it's all water. Well, except for the occasional beer on the weekend. B)

AndyT

Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:39 am

I woke up one morning sitting in my car, (the afore-mentioned 72 Chevy Nova with a 427 under the hood) and realized I had 3 speeding tickets, 2 parking tickets and a trespass warning on my car. On the seat next to me were two empty fifths of Jack Daniels and 3 or 4 empty 2 liters of Mountain Dew. I went to open the door and get out and discovered that the car was buried up to the bottom of my window in a mud bog. Now this was before the days of cell phones, so I turned on the key and fired up my CB radio. I called my brother and a couple of hours later I was being dragged out by a bulldozer.

I quit drinking that day.

KennyF

Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:39 am

AndyT wrote:
I woke up one morning sitting in my car, (the afore-mentioned 72 Chevy Nova with a 427 under the hood) and realized I had 3 speeding tickets, 2 parking tickets and a trespass warning on my car. On the seat next to me were two empty fifths of Jack Daniels and 3 or 4 empty 2 liters of Mountain Dew. I went to open the door and get out and discovered that the car was buried up to the bottom of my window in a mud bog. Now this was before the days of cell phones, so I turned on the key and fired up my CB radio. I called my brother and a couple of hours later I was being dragged out by a bulldozer.
Damn! Image

AndyT wrote:

I quit drinking that day.
Good call bro! Image

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic