Finding *all* artists/songs

Feel free to get outside the box here.
haoli25

Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:49 am

Excellent suggestions by all of you. Thanks

BigBear

Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:47 pm

Listen to us! We're complaining that there is SO much content that we can't easily find it!! That's a pretty good testimonial that Neil and crew are doing something very right.

Personally, I hope they bury us with content. I'm more than happy to look around a little bit if I know it's in there somewhere.

But great ideas folks! You're using laser engravers and I'm still using a crayon!!;-)

AndyT

Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:07 pm

Did you know that you can sharpen crayons? LOL

BigBear

Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:19 pm

AndyT wrote:
Did you know that you can sharpen crayons? LOL
Yep, the sharpener is in the box!!

AndyT

Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:21 pm

Often a broad stroke of a crayon is whats needed. Us techie types get so wrapped up in the details we loose sight of where we are going with it. Keep on scribbling Bear.

map4242

Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:57 pm

Hey all

Just to chip in here..

We are working on new menu tweaks and search tweaks..but we cant do it all at once..

Its actually easy with some elements and harder with others..but we have it on our radar..trouble is we have so many things we are pulling off here..

So...thx for the suggestions..

And I truly appreciate the notion that maybe the focus has to change from what aren't we doing to what have we got here..

We never rest..

You can rest assured of that

Cheers all

Chasplaya

Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:19 pm

The site is really coming along, and your focus -- in my humble opinion -- has been in the right place: adding more GUITAR content. Its great, and I like it.

Thanks for the all the efforts and listening to ideas.

Cheers.

Chasplaya

Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:33 am

mattwilliams wrote:
Hey all

Just to chip in here..

We are working on new menu tweaks and search tweaks..but we cant do it all at once..

Its actually easy with some elements and harder with others..but we have it on our radar..trouble is we have so many things we are pulling off here..

So...thx for the suggestions..

And I truly appreciate the notion that maybe the focus has to change from what aren't we doing to what have we got here..

We never rest..

You can rest assured of that

Cheers all

Cool really appreciate that you took note of suggestions, not complaing the work being done is fantastic good job!! Its really great being involved at the start of something like this.

BigBear

Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:33 am

mattwilliams wrote:
Matt- I for one am extremely impressed by all you've accomplished and your unbridled dedication to your customers. We're like a bunch of kids in a toy store with all this really cool stuff we all want to play with.

But all things in due time. My humble advice would always be- Music First, Format Second!!

Thanks for the update and keep up the great work! I believe we are all grateful!

Rick

AndyT

Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:54 am

Yes, music first, as long as the format makes the music accessible.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic