Login problems via Firefox

Feel free to get outside the box here.
JRainwood

Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:48 pm

Hi everybody,

I'm having login problems wen trying to log in via Firefox, no login possible.
No problems wen loging in via Explorer browser.

Has anybody come-up agains this problem and have some idea whats the cause of this mishap. Al started after cut-off (late payment) last month, possible re-connect settings not a full 100% right...just a thought...

Greetings, JRainwood

AndyT

Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:50 pm

Hard to say without more info. Did you get any error codes or anything?

Chasplaya

Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:59 pm

I've never struck a problem with Firefox but I did with IE. It may be issues about payment etc If that is the case it should be an easy fix. You may need to clean up your system I use CC Cleaner which is great as long as you remember to get out of Firefox first. Then once done start over with the login.

JRainwood

Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:36 pm

Hi,

no error codes, after entering username and pasword, klik login, jumps to beginning loging page, idem with target button...

JRainwood

JRainwood

Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:58 pm

Thanks for reply,

Installed CCleaner, have run the program, problem still remains... no login possible via Firefox.

Greets JRainwood

AndyT

Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:06 pm

It's likely a payment issue then. Get with Tech support and see what they can do for you.

Lavallee

Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:52 pm

I had this problem before. It was suggested to delete the cookies (with the loss of passwords drawback)but it was not enough. I deleted my navigation history as well. When both were gone I had access again by entreing the address.

Marc

RicksPick

Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:26 am

Hi JRainwood

I had this problem with firefox ( or similar)
The fix for me was to change/reset my password
this worked a treat, I had tried clearing all data uninstalling/ reinstalling all to no avail,
Hope this helps

RicksPick

goldleaf

Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:06 pm

I have been having problems with IE, and TG website saying that I need to get Adobe Reader. I have downloaded it several times but sometimes I get a message that I can't connect to TG no specific reason. I went back and deleted Adobe and reloaded but it doesn't seem to connect with a song on TG and I get an error message. Is it better to use Firefox rather than IE. I know I got that message from TG at least once stating that TG works better with Firefox. Pretty confusing I know? Any suggestions.
Gary:unsure:

Chasplaya

Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:09 pm

goldleaf wrote:
I have been having problems with IE, and TG website saying that I need to get Adobe Reader. I have downloaded it several times but sometimes I get a message that I can't connect to TG no specific reason. I went back and deleted Adobe and reloaded but it doesn't seem to connect with a song on TG and I get an error message. Is it better to use Firefox rather than IE. I know I got that message from TG at least once stating that TG works better with Firefox. Pretty confusing I know? Any suggestions.
Gary:unsure:
I changed to Firefox and also made sure I had the most recent version of Adobe flash player and all issues resolved, maybe I'm lucky as I haven't really encountered all the problems some people seem to have. I also clear the system regularly with CC cleaner.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic