Different Home Page Video for TARGET Members

Feel free to get outside the box here.
vnaranjo

Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:05 pm

I would be nice to be able to go to the Home Page and have different opening video, something other than the invitation to join. Is it possible for the website to recognize a TG member and have an opening page without the invitation video?

I really enjoy the website, keep up the good work.

Thanks

AndyT

Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:15 am

Easy fix for you.
Login and go to your profile page. Bookmark that page and that's where you will come to when you click your link. Then you can see if you have any new messages right off and its only a click away from the forum.

Chasplaya

Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:51 am

AndyT wrote:
Easy fix for you.
Login and go to your profile page. Bookmark that page and that's where you will come to when you click your link. Then you can see if you have any new messages right off and its only a click away from the forum.
What a good suggestion Andy, as if we need to get to the Forum quicker though - really!

jim56

Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:36 am

I tried AndyTs' suggestion by bookmarking my profile page and I still got the TG homepage when I reload the site. I then opened firefox tools-options-main and then selected 'Use Bookmarks". Selected my profile bookmark and now I start on my profile page. Thanks AndyT for the idea!

AndyT

Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:13 am

Anytime. I'm just glad it helped.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic