singing along

Feel free to get outside the box here.
willem

Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:00 am

Hello everyone, i think i have a great idea about singing along. I work sometimes with MIDIFILES(THEY ARE OVER THE PLACE),WHAT DO I MEAN,WELL,go to www.noteworthycomposer.com and download the evalutionversie of that, it works compleet,only you can save 10 times on one music/piece, and look at it and be suprised.
For example i found a MIDI from ''HALLELUJAH", in there is the melody and i have with copie and paste on a new sheet only the melody on my computer,this is playeble(like powertab) and you you can play/along with that,when the sound is not in the key you want it you can transpose,its all in the programma,any questions ask me,its a good way when you can't sing at all...Willem

map4242

Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:31 am

willem wrote:
Hello everyone, i think i have a great idea about singing along. I work sometimes with MIDIFILES(THEY ARE OVER THE PLACE),WHAT DO I MEAN,WELL,go to www.noteworthycomposer.com and download the evalutionversie of that, it works compleet,only you can save 10 times on one music/piece, and look at it and be suprised.
For example i found a MIDI from ''HALLELUJAH", in there is the melody and i have with copie and paste on a new sheet only the melody on my computer,this is playeble(like powertab) and you you can play/along with that,when the sound is not in the key you want it you can transpose,its all in the programma,any questions ask me,its a good way when you can't sing at all...Willem
Sounds like you've invented the "melody metronome".

Mark

AndyT

Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:44 am

If you have Guitar Pro, you can do that same thing.

willem

Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:20 am

map4242 wrote:
willem wrote:
Sounds like you've invented the "melody metronome".

Mark
A nice name for it,and its not so irritant(tik tik tik), you can also put under the notes the lyrics and once you gonna sing along with it,i know there many ways to do it, like guitar pro,but this is for free.. have you look at it ...MARK..

BigBear

Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:16 am

AndyT wrote:
If you have Guitar Pro, you can do that same thing.

Andy- you need to join my Guitar Pro group! I'm looking for users.

AndyT

Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:59 pm

Ok Rick, I joined. Whats my prize? :P

map4242

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:22 am

willem wrote:
map4242 wrote:
willem wrote:

A nice name for it,and its not so irritant(tik tik tik), you can also put under the notes the lyrics and once you gonna sing along with it,i know there many ways to do it, like guitar pro,but this is for free.. have you look at it ...MARK..
I've already spent the money on Guitar Pro which will do that too, I just hadn't used it that way yet.
Thanks

Mark

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic